The temperature in summer is constantly making you sweat and be exhausted all day. This stops kids from having fun outside, especially on their trampoline.
Well, you can’t just let the best time of the year go to waste. If the heat is the only thing blocking your fun, you could get rid of it by placing water sprinklers in your backyard.
What’s even better is you could install water sprinklers on your trampoline.
Water sprinklers will lower the temperature of your trampoline, it won’t let your kids sweat as much, your kids won’t be exhausted, and most importantly you and your kids will have lots of fun. It will definitely create lots of good memories.
This is why we have created this list with the best trampoline sprinklers out there for you. Enjoy the summer by turning your trampoline into a literal water park.
What are the best trampoline sprinklers?
Let’s look at some of the best sprinklers for trampolines out there for your little trouble makers. Any one of these trampolines will keep those cute devils occupied. Let’s get started:
1 – Best Quality: ThrillZoo Trampoline Sprinkler Water Whirl
This ThrillZoo product is a water whirl toy that you have to attach to the top of the trampoline pole. It doesn’t matter what type of pole, you can set it up on any pole. It has a 360-degree rotation with 3 wings that have many water spraying holes.
- Water sprinkling toy that attaches on the top of the safety net poles.
- It can lower the trampoline temperature by 25 degrees.
- It can attach to any net pole: curved pole, straight pole, or arched pole.
- The water whirling toy is made of high UV resistant material. You can install it and leave it on.
- ThrillZoo is offering a 180 day 100% money-back guarantee if the customer is not satisfied.
It can spray water on every corner of the trampoline, but the accuracy and amount are a bit weak. Most of the water is sprayed focusing on the center of the trampoline.
It has control to adjust rotating speed and water spraying amount.
The best part about this product is that you could even use it for watering your garden. However, there is no guarantee that it will hit every plant in your garden with water.
- Easy to install.
- Cool summer fun.
- Kids love the water whirl.
- The hose they offer is really strong.
- Water projection is less accurate.
2 – Runners Up – Bobor Water Park Trampoline Sprinkler
Bobor trampoline sprinkler has 3 sizing options for their product. The one we are showcasing is 39ft, which is the highest. It can fit the largest trampoline and it can also be used for other purposes.
- Bobor trampoline water sprinkler hose is 39ft. This one is the upgraded version.
- It can bring the temperature of your trampoline down to 25 degrees.
- The sprinkler hose is directly attached to the trampoline safety net.
- This hose is very versatile and can be used even outside the trampoline for gardening purposes.
- Bobor even offers after-sales service.
Let’s say you need a garden hose for your garden that sprinkles water. You can use this hose for your objective. It is a really great multi-functional product.
Thanks to its weather and environmental resistance, it can withstand any situation. It is also burst resistant, so water blockage won’t cause too much problem.
It is a very affordable product readily available for everyone.
- Available in different sizes to adjust every trampoline.
- Ties are available in two different types.
- Cools the environment very quickly.
- 10-minute installation.
- Auto functioning feature. Just turn on the water valve.
- May require 2 people to set up the sprinkler.
3 – Ohuhu Trampoline Sprinklers for Kids
The Ohuhu is also another huge trampoline sprinkler hose with 49 ft in length. It has really strong durability with its 0.4mm thickness and tough weather resistance. It has anti-mold and anti-burst technology. It can easily beat the competition.
- The Ohuhu trampoline water sprinkler hose is 49ft with 0.4 mm thickness.
- The hose is completely eco-friendly and made with toxin-free materials.
- It is very durable and built to last longer. It has great UV resistance.
- It has enough spray holes to cool down the temperature of the trampoline by 25 degrees.
- Very easy to install with cable ties to hold it on the trampoline net.
It has many sprinkler dots or holes on it which allow the hose to fire up water very fast. This feature also keeps the trampoline temperature very low. It can turn the entire environment cool very quickly.
Ohuhu Trampoline sprinkler is multi-functional and has various uses.
The installation process is very simple just like other trampoline sprinklers. Ohuhu is providing a video demonstration along with the product, so you won’t have to worry about its setup.
- Strong and durable product.
- Very easy to install because of the markings.
- Works great in any weather.
- Lacks a little bit of durability.
4 – LANGXUN Trampoline Water Sprinkler
The LANGXUN trampoline sprinkler is a long-lasting product. LANGXUN products are already known for their durability. This product is durable and eco-friendly.
- The LANGXUN water sprinkler even works as a misting system.
- The misting system is 50ft.
- It has 14 brass mist nozzles with a high-quality rubber pipe that has very high resistance stats.
- The misting system can cool down the temperature of the trampoline and the area around it by up to 68 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The water hose is easily attachable to any regular water faucet of ¾ inch.
It was made with zero toxic chemicals and completely anti-fade.
The best thing about this is that it is very easy to install. You can literally install LANGXUN water sprinkler in under 8 minutes, whereas other similar products require 10 minutes.
It has small spray holes on the sprinkler hose that helps create a misting effect. It can cool down the area fast and keep it cool for longer.
- Very versatile and multi-functional.
- Easy install and setup.
- Very flexible.
- Very durable and has a long lifespan.
- The hose connector is not top quality.
- Some other pieces might break easily.
5 – WHOISHE Trampoline Water Sprinkler for Kids
WHOISHE has the kids-focused water trampoline sprinklers. The cool thing about them is that their water sprinklers can fit any size of the trampoline. They are offering a huge 39.4 ft trampoline sprinkler.
- 39.4 ft water sprinkler hose that works by attaching on the safety net.
- It has a faucet with a universal connection system. It means it can be attached to any faucet.
- It is very easy to install with the easy zip ties that they provide.
- The hose is made of environmental PE material that is very resistant.
- It can bring down the area temperature by 25 degrees.
The best part about them is that their product is anti-mold. They have molding resistance and weather resistance.
You can set it up and keep it outside for as long as you want. It will not lose quality.
Also, the sprinkling effect on their hose is so awesome. It has a beautiful misting effect.
- Easy to assemble and carry.
- Size is good enough for 2 kids.
- The unique leg design keeps it sturdy.
- The net is a bit rough on the skin for kids.
How to install trampoline sprinkler?
The installation of a water sprinkler on a trampoline is very easy and simple. Just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Connect the water hose with your water source.
Step 2: Use zip ties to tie the sprinkler hose around the trampoline. So you will have to tie the water hose to the trampoline net.
Since the hose will get heavy when water will flow, you must make sure to use as many zip ties as possible. This will make sure the hose stays on the net and does not wobble or cause damage to the net.
Step 3: Use the switch on the hose to adjust water pressure and volume.
Do Sprinklers Ruin Trampolines?
No, water sprinklers can’t ruin trampolines. The trampoline mat of a trampoline is usually made out of PP (Polypropylene) material. Trampoline mats made from this material are strong and tear-resistant and have UV protection. They are also waterproof. This is why sprinklers can’t really damage them even in the long run.
However, the trampoline spring might start to rust if the spring cover is not fixed properly. Constant drenching from the water could make the steel springs become weak. that is the only weakness of having a sprinkler on a trampoline.
Then again, that is also not common. Just keep your spring covers tight to avoid this kind of situation.
How to choose the best sprinkler for trampoline, what to look for?
Just like all the other times, we are giving you a “things to consider before purchase” list. Trust us you need this. So here we go:
1 – Durability: Before you buy something, especially regarding a trampoline, you need to check the durability of the product. Check for high-quality materials in the product building list. The ones we have recommended here are really strong, no worries about that.
2 – Materials: Most strong trampoline products or accessories are made of PE material.
3. Water control switch: You must make sure that the product you are buying has a water control switch or an adjuster with it. You do not want to get the ones that have no switch.
4 – Size: Different trampoline accessories have different sizes. Usually, the water sprinkler hoses are 30ft, but you must consider the one with the right measurement.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions).
One of the most common ways to keep the grass under the trampoline alive is by placing the sprinkler under the trampoline. This way you will have fun and keep the grass under the trampoline green.
Don’t let the summer heat stop your kids from having fun. We have chosen ThrillZone as the best brand for trampoline sprinklers. It is because they have all kinds of accessories in their shop for this purpose.
Just get yourself a trampoline sprinkler to create a cool environment around your trampoline. Let your kids have fun and shower under the trampoline sprinkler.
We have showcased two types of sprinklers. One is the sprinkler hose and the other is the water whirl. Both of these products have different uses and offer different types of fun. Each of these accessories will create memories and great family bonding.
And when the summer is gone, use the trampoline sprinkler in your garden to sprinkle water. So why not get yourself one of our best trampoline sprinklers out there from our list?