Upper Bounce is one of the leading trampoline brands of the market. Upper bounce trampolines are not only best for durability but also they are quite affordable for all. With some benefits of it like massive weight limits, customer care team’s fast and proper response as well as the availability of replacement parts, trampoline becomes a part of our leisure time fun! In this article we take a look at a few of their top models. Read the best Upper Bounce trampoline reviews.
Our review on the upper bounce trampoline will give you the proper guideline on which trampoline to choose for you or for your kids. We have given a review of the 6 best Upper bounce trampoline where you can easily find the one suitable for everyone from children to adults as well as you can learn about the care of trampolines.
Is Upper Bounce A Good Trampoline Brand?
Short answer: Yes, definitely it is!
We are focusing on upper bounce trampoline reviews because it is the best in all aspects of different types of trampolines. The upper bounce trampoline is suitable for children from 3 to 10 years as well as adults. It features both jump power and sports power together. If you want to buy a good quality trampoline at a reasonable price, then this is the best choice for you. Upper Bounce trampolines are very durable and safe for you to play. It will protect you from injury as well as roomy, bouncy. In addition, to play, it also works as an exercise tool for children. It helps to develop your bone strength, increase blood circulation, and improve your balance and coordination as well.
Before making your decision, you can see our upper bounce trampoline reviews to make your leisure joyful with the best quality trampoline.
List of 4 Best Upper Bounce Trampolines For The Money [Click To Jump To That Section].
Upper Bounce Mega Trampolines.
Upper Bounce Mini Trampolines.
Top 4 Upper Bounce Trampoline Reviews.
We have arranged this review keeping in mind your budget, trampolines materials, quality and durability. Hopefully this will help you make the right decision about trampoline for you or your child.
1 - Upper Bounce 15ft Gymnastics Style Rectangle Trampoline.
- Premium PP mesh material jumping mat.
- Rust free heavy duty galvanized springs with mat.
- Heavy Steel frame with duty black coated.
- Jumping mat with 8 row stitching.
- Safety Pads with full protection.
- Foam and vinyl material wrapping on poles.
- Quality full Enclosure Net.
- Dimensions are 68 x 5 x 23 inches.
- Can carry up to 500lbs.
Though the trampoline assembles is quite tough, this Upper Bounce rectangle trampoline is famous not only for high quality but also for its easiness to assemble or reassemble the system. Its heavy-duty galvanized springs allow multiple people at the same time and support for up to 500lbs by maximizing bouncing strength of the mat.
In terms of quality, stability, durability, it is one of the best upper bounce trampolines in this review list for enjoying your leisure time with friends and family. Along with super durable jumping mat, it also focuses on safety by attaching safety pads, enclosure nets, and flexible pole system.
2 - Upper Bounce 15ft Round Trampoline with Safety Enclosure
- Polypropylene mesh material jumping mat.
- Heavy gauge steel made frame and poles.
- Heavy- steel frame with dust resistant Galvanized powder coating.
- Have safety pad with elastic straps.
- Long, curved and galvanized springs.
- ‘Drop-n-click’ mechanism for assemble and reassemble.
- Matching sleeve protectors covered poles.
- High Quality enclosure nets.
- Product dimensions are 15 x 10 x 47 inches.
This 15 ft upper bounce trampoline can be your best company for outdoor fun with its large area of jumping with multiple people along with exclusive features! The best part is this trampoline is child-safety certified and exceeds all ASTM requirements. Weight capacity is quite high, approximately 330 lbs. Its 6 W-shaped legs, poles with safety pads, and thick 96 7.5” springs ensure your overall safety.
In terms of affordability, higher weight capacity, large in size as well as great responsive customer care service, this trampoline is chosen in our review list.
Top 2 Upper Bounce Mini Trampoline Reviews.
3 - Upper Bounce Rebounder Fitness Trampoline
- ASTM Standardized solid steel made hand bar.
- Foldable polypropylene extra-durable mesh material jumping mat.
- Features easily assemble or reassemble.
- vinyl covered galvanized steel frame.
- Anti-skid rubber-tipped legs.
- Springs are covered by safety pad.
- Frame is coated by rust and corrosion-resistant powder.
- 6-8 legs for most stability.
- Foam covered hand bar for comfort.
- Product dimensions are 40 x 40 x 8 inches.
If you need a super durable fitness trampoline then this upper bounce rebounder will be your best option.
This 40 x 40 x 8 inches trampoline is great for its materials and safety as well. It has ASTM standardized solid steel made adjustable hand bar covered with foam which gives you a comfortable grip. If you want to reassemble it, this process is also quite easy like assembling it.
There is no compromise for your safety as it has anti-skid rubber-tipped legs and thick springs for supports. Also provides 5 adjustable positions for handrail heights. Jumping mat is made of polypropylene materials and the thick steel frame is coated by rust and corrosion-resistant powder. So there is no worry about any damage to different weather. Enjoy quality and joyful time with this upper bounce mini-trampoline.
4 - Upper Bounce 55-in. Kid-Friendly Trampoline With Enclosure.
- Dimensions are 55 x 55 x 51 inches with 15.5 pounds of weight.
- ASTM Standardized solid steel made frame.
- Anti-slip & anti-static jumping mat.
- Features a heavy duty no-spring bungee system.
- Frame and poles are covered with foam.
- Bungee cords use at the frame with hooks.
- Safety enclosure net with gap free design.
- High quality enclosure nets.
- Drop-n-click mechanism for easy assembling.
Safety is the first concern when it comes to something about your beloved kids. the 55″ Upper Bounce mini trampoline is the best Upper bounce kids trampoline so that we added in our top 6 upper bounce trampoline review list. It features a heavy-duty no-spring bungee system which is known as the best system for safety and bouncing fun. It’s attached elastic cords give a gentle and smooth motion while bouncing on it.
Also impressive is it’s jumping mat which is quite different and kids friendly than any other trampoline. It’s jumping mat is anti-slip and anti-static. Galvanized steel frame, safety pad, spring-free bungee cord all-important accessories are added with it.
Enclosure net keeps your kid inside the net so there is no chance of injuries. Also, foam-covered poles give smooth grips. Sometimes it is a great problem to assemble a trampoline but with this mini trampoline, a step by step instructions guide is also attached.
Though the size is quite small but affordable as you can buy it around 100 dollars with all safety features. So it is worth buying for your kids.
What do customers say about Upper Bounce Trampolines?
You can understand what customers think about these trampolines after buying by the ratings. Customer’s main concern is not only the products but also the services. Our reviewed 6 best upper bounce trampolines are the best in the market based on their quality and services. Almost 95% customers are satisfied with these trampolines. They said these are best in quality, affordable with durability and all safety features.
Warranty of Upper Bounce Trampolines?
Warranty is another important thing before buying any instruments. So we make a list of 6 best upper bounce trampolines reviewed where all have warranty cards along them. It might be 6 months to 1 year from the date of purchase. If any defect or problem happens, services will be given according to the warranty card, even providing installation services also.
Are Upper Bounce trampolines Safe?
Keep faith in us, it’s safe for you and your kids!
Almost all Upper Bounce trampolines are coated with rust-resistant powder on the heavy duty steel frame for ensuring safety. A thick safety pad is also wrapped with elastic straps. For frame protection, the S hooks hold very tightly.
Besides these, the most important thing of an Upper Bounce trampoline is good quality of the enclosure net. It protects you from injury as no matter in which way you may bounce, there are no chances of injury. Right size spring is also connected with the jumping mat for your safety.
Our reviewed 6 upper bounce trampolines fulfill all ASTM requirements and are certified for child safety. So you have no worry about the safety of the upper bounce trampoline.
Are Upper Bounce Trampolines durable/long-lasting?
Without any doubt, this Upper bounce trampoline reviews mentioned 6 bounce trampolines which are generally super durable. You can measure or find out their durability by some key features like the quality of enclosure net, safety pads, jumping mats, poles, spring, ladders etc.
A good quality enclosure net can protect from any kind of injuries while you jump on it. It takes you in it no matter in which way you bounce or jump.
Next is the jumping mat which is the most important part of a trampoline. Durability of a trampoline mostly depends on it so that it is made of highly stretchable material. Because, a jumping mat needs to carry your weight and pressure while jumping on it.
Safety pad should be best in quality and super durable because it has to protect you. To make long lasting, safety pads should be made of thick foam material and it must be wrapped with thick PVC plastic materials.
Like safety pad, poles are also wrapped with thick foam and PVC plastic to prevent the damage of it. Best quality and right sized springs with the jumping mat are connected so tightly that ensures you to enjoy long lasting smooth performance.
No doubt, our reviewing 6 upper bounce trampolines are the most durable trampolines.
How hard assembling Upper Bounce trampolines? Can anyone do it?
Trampoline is one of the most popular instruments for playing, making fun as well as a good way of workout. But it’s quite hard to assemble Upper Bounce trampolines.
Whenever you purchase an upper bounce trampoline assembling is also a great concern. It takes at least two people to set it up properly. One person also can do it, but it’s hard to manage by one person. You need to pay extra effort and time for assembling it. The trampoline has to be set up step by step. Otherwise there could be a serious injury or an accident. You should assemble an upper bounce trampoline in such way that makes your trampoline safe and long lasting
Even everyone can’t do this, especially the kids. If you are an adult, then you can do it though it takes time to assemble a trampoline is three to five hours on average.
How much care & maintenance Upper Bounce trampolines need?
Proper setup, cleaning, placement, checking regularly, weight maintenance etc.
Anything has to be taken care of. It’s durability and performance depends on the care.
There are also rules to take care and maintenance of trampolines that will last for many years such as:
- Proper set up is the root of maintenance of an upper bounce trampoline. So you should to assemble it step by step following the setup guidelines
- Next is placement. In which place you set up your trampoline is also the basic rule of trampoline maintenance. You should choose the right place where you can enjoy it properly and no damage will happen.
- Cleaning is one of the basic rules for ensuring the durability of a trampoline. Dirt or dust can damage your net, mat or spring of the trampoline. So cleaning the trampoline regularly is very important.
- Store it in the winter season if you don’t use it in winter. Better you can use a cover for its safety. Take a look at our detailed article on how to winterize a trampoline.
- If you use it in the winter season, replace it in a room so that dryness or snowfall can’t do any harm to your trampoline.
- Always use enclosure net for your safety. Learn how to secure netting on a trampoline.
- Use oil for better performance before using it after a long time
- Do not jump on a wet trampoline it can cause harmful for you and your trampoline
- Weight maintenance is very important. So make sure that you should not jump all together at the same time which weight it can’t carry. Jumping mat might be torn out and an unwanted accident can happen.
- Obviously jump in bare feet. Jumping with shoes can damage your mat
- Adults should not jump in kids trampoline
- Remove ladder when you don’t use it.
- Always check the frame ,mat tension before jumping on it
- Regular servicing is also important for your trampoline.
As we said earlier Upper Bounce is one of the leading trampoline brands of the market. We hope this article of Upper bounce trampoline reviews helps you to have a clear idea of what to expect from Upper Bounce trampolines.
The trampolines of upper Bounce are good in quality and durability, designed in the finest way with most advanced technology and world-class raw materials. Just choose one of them and welcome to your backyard. They are waiting to take your load and throw you to the sky over and over again.