You have a lovely backyard with grass and pavers, Moorish chairs to have a nap and garden table to drink tea together but still there is something missing. Your kids do not like to go there or do not invite their friends to play together.
Trust me, setting a trampoline can bring life to your yard. Turn your yard into a mini trampoline park and watch what your kids do!
Nothing to worry about your budget. Though, we may not help you by having a trampoline for free but we can suggest you the best affordable trampoline.
You can keep faith in our recommendation. We know your kid is the most precious gift for you. So, we have worked for thirty plus hours just to find the cheap trampolines without compromising quality. Here is our recommendation of best reasonably priced trampolines.
Are expensive trampolines worth it?
When you are a bit confused about why some trampolines are as expensive as $1000 plus, the biggest issue that comes first is safety. Every year in just the US, there are 100,000 injuries recorded just because of low quality trampoline.
In expensive trampoline, the frame, enclosure, springs, mat, pads, ladder etc are made with high quality materials. That’s why the price goes a little higher. So, absolutely they are worth it. But be careful of some bad companies that charge unusual prices.
Now, you may have a question inside, why are we suggesting you an affordable trampoline? We even have some recommendations that are as cheap as $100 or even lower.
Well, let me explain it. In the previous section, I claimed that the expensive trampolines are made of high quality materials and that is why they are expensive and it is absolutely true. But still there are some factors that influence the pricing of trampoline.
- Trampoline can be in different sizes, from 2ft to 15ft (or even more if you need). So, the price may vary because of the sizes. You can get the most affordable trampolines with best quality because of the size
- In some cases, the company uses the best materials just in the sensitive parts like spring, mats and frame where they use cheap materials comparatively in less sensitive parts like net, pads and ladders so that you can have good affordable trampolines. Even you can get cheap trampolines 14ft with best possible quality.
Best Trampoline Under 100 USD.
Finding a quality trampoline under $100 is almost impossible. But we did that hard thing for you. We do not just scroll down, pick items and write reviews, rather we were hundred percent quality conscious in finding the best affordable backyard trampolines.
1 - Best Cheap Mini Trampoline For Kids: Wamkos Dinosaur Mini Trampoline with Handle.
- Heavy-duty polypropylene mat will ensure your smooth and safe jumping.
- Its adjustable padded handlebar is capable of adjusting from 35″ to 46″ so that kids of any age can use it comfortably.
- The padded handlebar is covered with a soft and super grippy rubber cover.
- Amazing part of this best affordable mini trampoline is, you easily can fold it up and transport anywhere you want easily.
If you don’t have a large backyard but have a mini home gym or enough indoor space, SereneLife mini trampoline can be your best choice. Its portability and folding capacity will let you place anywhere you want.
As this trampoline is made of heavy-duty polypropylene mat, you can easily put your trust on it for safety issues. And you don’t need to think about the troublesome assembling part. It is super easy to assemble.
2 - Best Cheap Trampoline For Kids With Safety Net: Skywalker Mini Trampoline.
- Build with following the safety guide of ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standards.
- Perfect for the 1-9 years old kids.
- The jumping zone is surrounded by protective nets so that your kids do not fall outside accidentally.
- Designed for the kids ensuring all the safety and protective issues.
- 360 degree padded handle for stabilization.
- Steel frames are Powder-coated.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- 3 years of Warranty for frame and 1 years of Warranty on the other parts.
- High quality Stretch spring under the mat.
When you think about purchasing a trampoline for your kids, two things will come to your mind immediately. One is safety and another is affordability. You may not have a good budget to purchase an expensive one at the same time, you will not compromise even a bit for the safety issues as most of the inexpensive trampoline are built with low quality materials.
You may have other issues in your mind, you don’t have a backyard to set a trampoline but your kids are eagerly waiting for a trampoline jump.
The perfect solution of all these three issues is Skywalker Mini Trampoline, the best affordable mini trampolines you can trust.
Skywalker Mini Trampoline is surrounded with a safety net around the jumping mat so that your kid sleeps away or falls aside the trampoline accidentally. The Gaps of the net are too small to stick your kid’s fingers or toes. This mini trampoline is designed for indoor use, so you may need an extra large room to set it up.
3 - Best Cheap Exercise Trampoline For Adults: SereneLife Portable & Foldable 40" Trampoline.
- 7mm thick handle covered with soft foam that will provide full protection.
- Its space saver design will allow you to place anywhere you want.
- For its foldable feature, you can transport it easily anywhere you want.
- Jumping pad is almost noiseless.
- 36 inch in wide and 21.5 inch long.
- Pad is easy to wash even with water and detergent.
- Maximum weight loading capacity is 200KG or 220lbs.
- Advanced elastic technology help your kids smooth jumping without squeaks bounce.
A perfect gift for your 4+ years older kids who are growing very first. As always, we always choose something that is safer and comfortable. Wamkos 2020 is the best affordable trampoline within this budget. Its noiseless and extra strong jumping pad, foam covered 7mm thick grip handle, foldable feature, PVC cover and so many features make this model amazing.
You can use this one both in yards or inside your home, Its noiseless jumping pad will help you prevent any sort of disturbing noise. Surely this one is one of the best affordable mini trampoline within this budget.
Best Trampoline Under 200 USD.
4 - Best Affordable Indoor Trampoline For Kids: Binxin Mini Trampoline With Handle for Twin Kids.
- Popular Oval Jumping Mat made with polypropylene make it extra durable and elastic.
- Heavy duty 40-Springs inside the mat will give you smooth bounce.
- Its frame are made of strong steel frame that is Rust-Resistant.
- Maximum weight bearing capacity is 220lbs.
- You can adjust the height in five levels from 38 inch to 45 inch.
- Rubber pad legs will help reduce the noise, prevent scratching on floor.
If you have two kids playing around all over the home together and you are thinking about a trampoline to give them then Binxin Mini Rebounder can be a perfect choice for you. The best feature of this trampoline is, both of your kids can play together.
With a weight bearing capacity of 220lbs and polypropylene it is enough to provide your kids enough safety. Another amazing feature of this safe affordable trampoline is its height adjustability.
5 - Best Affordable Outdoor Trampoline For Kids: Giantex 55 Inch Trampoline.
- Covered with protective net to prevent from falling aside.
- The metal frame are covered with soft foam tube for preventing injuries.
- Entrance gate can be locked with zipper, that is easy to open and close.
- Suitable for the kids aged in between 3-6.
- Frame is made of galvanized steel pipe that makes it strong and rust free.
- Jumping mat is made of PP.
- Its detachable features will let you move easily from place to another.
- Enclosure net will prevent sticking the toes and fingers of your kids into the net.
The biggest reason behind not allowing your kids (less than 5 years old) to bounce on a trampoline is safety. Your kids are not older enough to bounce carefully. So there is a possibility of falling on the trampoline.
So, this trampoline is specially designed for the kids to prevent falling aside. There is a protective net around the trampoline. The build quality is good and price is quite cheap that makes it listed up in our top picks for best affordable outdoor trampoline for kids.
Let’s take a look on the Pros & Cons at a glance.
6 - Best Affordable Exercise Trampoline For Adults: BCAN 40" Foldable Fitness Trampoline with Handle.
- Handle is covered with soft and grippy cover.
- Height of the handle is adjustable and you can adjust the size from 32″ to 42″.
- True folding features will allow you make it 1/4 of its total size.
- The cover is made of anti-skid rubber that makes the trampoline waterproof and quite.
- Oxford safety pad.
If you are looking for the best affordable exercise trampoline that is the ultra strong and durable within this budget, you blindly can choose this one. It has a huge amount of customer base and they are pretty happy with it.
It’s outstanding weight bearing capacity, extra strong legs, super bouncing, and waterproof jumping pad and adjustability makes it stand out from the crowd. Let’s have a quick look at the pros and cons based on true customers/users are.
Best Trampoline Under 300 USD.
7 - Best Budget Indoor Trampoline For Kids: Little Tikes 7 FT Hexagon Trampoline.
Little Tikes 7′ can be a great source of entertainment for your toddler. Best part of this trampoline is you can place it both inside your home as well as outside.
But if you have enough space we recommend you purchase the other model from this company that we covered in the next section. Building quality of both of the items are the same and the price as well.
8 - Best Budget Exercise Trampoline: MaXimus PRO Foldable Workout Trampoline.
Are we here only for the kids? Is not there anything for the seniors within your limited budget?
So, here we are to introduce with you something amazing within your budget. Maximus PRO is specially designed for heavy workout. Its 320lbs carrying capacity will let you do whatever you want to do.
You will be provided with a free DVD where you can be enlightened with 7 types of workout with this simple trampoline at your home. Its multifunctionalities like resistance band exercise, sand weight exercise and ultra portability makes it stand out from the crower.
9 - Best Budget Trampoline (Large) For Outdoor: Skywalker 8-Foot Jump N’ Dunk Trampoline With Basketball Hoop.
- Surrounded with safety nets.
- It is built following the standard of ASTM ( American Society for Testing and Materials).
- You kids will get a foam basketball and a attached basketball along with the net for free to play inside.
- Built in basketball hoop.
- Exposed metal parts are well covered with soft foam and loop breakaway rim will ensure your kid’s extra security.
- 3 years of warranty on frame and one year of warranty on rest of the parts.
- It’s about 8 feet in wide and 21 inch above the ground.
What you possibly do for your future basketball champ who likes bouncing when you don’t have enough space to place a basketball hoop and a trampoline?
Try this trampoline from Skywalker that comes with a basketball hoop attachment for your future basketball ball champ. As we are always conscious about the safety of your kids, we pick this one in our top list for the best affordable trampoline as it has a safety net around the jumping pad to give your kid extra security.
From true customer’s review, we endured that the building quality and materials are strong enough to prevent your kids from accidents.
Best Trampoline Under 500 USD.
10 - Best Budget Outdoor Trampoline For Kids: Little Tikes 7' Climb 'N Slide Trampoline.
- Your kids can play climbing, sliding, and jumping simultaneously with this single trampoline.
- Surrounded by safety net.
- Both the entrance and exit doors and enclosed with zipper.
- Metal parts are covered with soft foam tube.
- Main frames are made out of ultra durable molded plastic.
- 42 pounds in weight.
Your kids love to play climbing and sliding as well as bouncing but have only small space on your yard or just a little budget on your hand. Little Tikes 7′ can be a perfect choice for you.
Its three in one functionality, molded plastic body, enclosed protective net makes it a perfect combination. Your yard will immediately turn into a tiny amusement park for your kids.
11 - Best Inexpensive Outdoor Trampoline For Kids: Upper Bounce 14 FT Round Trampoline with Safety Enclosure.
This item seems a little expensive and truly it is. You can find trampoline with almost similar features available online within a lower price. So, the question is, why do we choose this item in our top list?
Okay, let me explain, this Upper Bounce trampoline uses most durable and expensive materials like frames are made of Gauge Steel, jumping mat is with ultra durable Polypropylene, metal parts are covered with soft foam and they are properly galvanized. Not only that, all the metal parts are plastic coated that makes it dust free and strong.
Now, you may ask a question, why is there no adjustability facility in this expensive trampoline? We also were a little surprised and then we asked the authority about this and they convinced us with a trustworthy and reasonable answer. They claimed that having adjustability features in the legs are not always good. This facility can make your trampoline weaker and legs can be broken with rapid change of adjustability.
12 - Best Inexpensive Trampoline (Heavy Duty): Exacme Heavy Duty Trampoline with Safety Net & Ladder.
- Surrounded with durable safety net.
- TUV (Tough Utility Vehicle) and GST certified.
- Made with Gauged steel
- Bouncing mat is UV light protective.
- Massive weight limit. It can take 375lbs.
- Extra large in size (15 feet).
- Spring is made of rough and tough steel and galvanized properly.
- Under the mat, there is EPE Foam.
- Jumping mat is waterproof and extra elastic.
- A heavy duty ladder to climb.
If you have a large yard then this can be perfectly suitable for you. You can let the whole responsibility about your kid’s safety to it. Its building quality is truly impressive as it uses most strong and secure items in it.
Best part of this trampoline is, it has two recognition, one is TUV certification and clearance and another is following GST’s instructions and guidelines.
But you have to know something before buying it. This trampoline is extra large in size, it is not portable. You may need 2/3 people to move it.
It’s weight taking capacity is also impressive. It can take as great as three hundreds and seventy five pounds at a time. But they officially suggested for single use only. That means only one person at a time.
13 - Best Inexpensive Exercise Trampoline For Adults: Fit Bounce Pro II Bungee Rebounder.
- Designed specially for adults but kids with a age or 5 or more can use it.
- You will be provided with a DVD exercising tutorials. Beside, they upload regular video on their website and YouTube.
- Jumping is connected to the frame with an ultra strong Bungee system. They have a patent right with this Bungee system.
- Weight limit is 330lbs.
- No assembling is required. just unfold and play.
If you are looking for something for your own or for the whole family, this trampoline is just perfect for you. It can be your best workout partner.
Workout on a trampoline is better than treadmill, or spin bike exercise as it will give you joy and calorie burn simultaneously.
But you have to be extra careful if you have kids. As this item is designed for only seniors exercise and there is no safety net around it, your kids may fall aside.
Best part of this trampoline is, you can fold it into a small piece and carry it with just a handy bag, anywhere you want. By the way, a stylish carrying bag will be provided along with the trampoline for free.
Best Trampoline Under 1000 USD.
14 - Best Heavy Duty Trampoline For The Money: Zupapa 15 FT Family Trampoline (425LBS Weight Capacity).
- It is surrounded by a zero gap safety net. That means there is no gap to enclose. It is totally gapless.
- Metal parts are galvanized with most updated way and that makes it absolutely anti rust.
- Weight taking capacity is surprisingly great. Up to 425 lbs.
- 7inch long spring will give you amazingly extra bounce.
- Its jumping mat is made with PP and it is UP protective.
- The steel pole is covered with 10mm foam.
- 10 years of warranty on frame and two years on jumping pad and some other parts.
- A ladder to climb.
Sometimes you may hear people say “money can talk” “money can bring the best result”. Well this is not always true but here we will introduce something amazing to you that will prove you that money can talk.
You can make the best use of every of your pennies if you purchase this Zupapa Family Trampoline. It is best heavy duty trampoline for the money. It’s extra strong weight taking capacity, 7 inches of long spring to give your kids the best experience of jumping, 10mm of foam cover and finally 10 years of warranty is able to impress anyone.
It provides each and everything a trampoline is supposed to have.
Take a look at our in detailed article of Zupapa trampoline reviews.
15 - Best Outdoor Trampoline For The Money: SONGMICS Kids Trampoline with Basketball Hoop.
Skywalker is a pioneer in the trampoline industry. They have so many patents and reputation in the market for their super fast customer service, safety and durability.
Considering the budget, this model does not seem that good as it has nothing special. But still we pick it as Skywalker has standards in every of their products.
16 - Best Family Trampoline For The Money: Skywalker 15-Feet Round Trampoline and Safety Enclosure.
- Have certification of maintaining standards both from ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) and GS (The Geprüfte Sicherheit). It’s not the end, Their trampoline is approved by TUV (Technical Inspection Association).
- Full frame is made of well galvanized steel that is makes the frame free from rust and corrosion.
- Weight taking capacity is 375lbs.
- Basketball hoop inside the jumping area.
- Jumping mat is made of PP and it is UV protective.
This is our one last review of trampoline is this article and this is a masterpiece you have to like. It’s design, durability, weight taking capacity will impress you without any doubt.
On top of all, it has certifications from three different institutions like ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) and GS (The Geprüfte Sicherheit) and TUV (Technical Inspection Association).
What to look for when buying the best affordable trampoline.
The first and foremost thing that you need to be clear is the safety issue. Trampoline can bring super fun but at the same time, it can bring great danger if it is poor in quality. That’s why we ensure the quality over and over again when picking any trampoline in our top list for best affordable trampoline.
By the way, our expert members have identified some crucial factors that you need to consider before making your quality purchase.
Frame is the core part of a trampoline. It doesn’t matter how expensive the jumping mate or spring, all of your decisions will go in vain if the frame is not that good.
Most of the cases, frames are made of steel. In that case, make sure the steel is galvanized. A well galvanized steel can be rust free. It would be great if the steel is powder coated.
Some frames of trampolines are made of plastic. In that case, make sure it is molded plastic. Otherwise, ignore that trampoline.
Thick foam cover:
Exposed metal parts like metal pipe for nets, can be a great threat if it is uncovered. So make sure it is covered with a soft and durable foam pad. Some companies offer something as thick as 10mm.
This is a crucial part so choose that trampoline which provides a thick foam pad to cover the exposed metal parts.
Surrounded with net:
This is a must for kids below 6. As trampoline creates bounce and rebound continuously, there is a big risk of falling aside from the trampoline. So, make sure there is a net around the play zone to prevent falling aside.
Another important consideration is the gap of the net. If the gap is large then there is a risk that the toes and fingers can get stuck inside the big hole of the net.
So, make sure there is no or very small gap in the net.
Make sure the jumping mat is made of high quality ingredients. One simple way to find out the best jumping net is warranty policy. The higher the duration of warranty, the greater the quality. Because companies never give warranty on low quality products.
Another important factor to consider while choosing the trampoline mat is it’s UV protection capacity. UV protection will prevent the mats from getting faded
Spring holds the whole weight and makes it bouncy. So you have to be very careful about the quality of spring.
So, how come you know that it is a good spring or this is not? Let me help you.
Good spring is well galvanized, strong enough, greater in amounts and larger in size. So companies make 7inch springs for their trampoline. They are great in quality.
In our top picks for the best affordable trampoline, we give top priority on spring when choosing.
This thing will help you with self climbing. Unfortunately most of the companies do not have this facility.
Portability features are basically needed for those trampoline that are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. We noticed some companies are claiming that their trampoline is foldable, but they are actually not.
If it requires removing screws and other troublesome procedures, then this is not a true portable.
Some trampoline offers adjustability features in legs and handles. But we think this feature is good only for kids. Adjustability can make your trampoline weaker than the non adjustable one.
So think before buying, whether you truly need adjustability or not. If not, then try to choose something that is not adjustable.
Indoor or outdoor:
If you have a backyard along with your home, you can choose an outdoor trampoline. Outdoor trampolines are usually larger in size, heavier in weight and greater in durability.
On the other hand, if you have a large space in your home, you can choose an indoor trampoline for your home.
For adults, there are some indoor workout trampoline that is tiny in size with foldable features.
Rubber grip in legs:
Having a rubber grip under the legs of a trampoline can prevent unusual scratching on the floor and make your trampoline noise free.
Our main goal was not just to sell and earn. Rather we are highly conscious about the quality and safety.
We have noticed so many accidents like breaking arms, ankles, legs just because of using low quality trampoline. That’s why we worked really hard to find the safest and strongest trampolines within your budget.
We have made an in-depth review of 16 trampolines in our list of the best affordable trampoline and these are the best in the market. Reading the whole 16 reviews properly, you will be a trampoline genius and will be able to choose the best one for you or your kids.
If you have anything to ask or to recommend, please hit a comment below. We are eagerly waiting to hear from you.